MacKenzie Brown workshops transform participants
through highly interactive, experiential learning.
MacKenzie Brown clients receive:
• Superior client service throughout program design and delivery
• Highly experienced, dynamic and attentive program facilitators
• Proven training techniques
• Extensive personal feedback for each participant
• DVD recordings of participants using relevant, real-world scenarios
We meet with you and your team to assess your specific needs, designing
a custom workshop and follow-up program to achieve your goals.
We’ll tailor the length of any session to meet your needs:
• Group sessions range from a half-day to two full days
• Executive coaching combines face-to-face sessions, phone meetings
and goal setting
Each program consists of a custom combination of building-block skill
modules. After a short briefing, participants practice and apply each
skill for 30 to 45 minutes. They use their own presentations or real
world role-plays, while coaches give constructive, personal feedback.
By viewing their DVD-recorded practice, participants see their own behavior
and internalize the change.
To reinforce skills after the workshop, participants may choose to review
their personal DVD, read workshop materials, and consult their personal